confessions of a podshow princess

my little diary of my second life adventures

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Management

Olivia has hired me to manage her dancing staff. Perhaps hired isn't the right word, because I think one has to apply before they can be hired. But she needs the help so here I am. So far I have interview 12 people for dancer positions. Of those I have hired three.

One of the ladies turned out to be a Mistress in search of a pet. That is when I realized that this is going to be a tough job. She was more interested in interviewing me as a potential pet than in the job. When I finally offered her the job, she declined and sent me an sub questionnaire.

For those that don't know, the relationship between a Mistress and her sub is a very serious one. Submissives have rights, and it's part of a Mistress' job to know what a sub's "hard" and "soft" stops are and to respect those. Plus, the questionnaire gives the Mistress an idea if the two are compatible...which as it turns out we're really not.

So now I have lost a good dancer and a potential Mistress... this is definitely going to be tricky job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home