confessions of a podshow princess

my little diary of my second life adventures

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Olivia's New Club

Very exciting news last night... Megan Olivia been hired to build and run her own club! A friend that I made asked me a while back, before her wedding and before she even mentioned that she wanted to run a club, if I were capable of doing something like that. I certainly am not, but I gave him her name as someone who either could, or someone who would know of someone who could.

The next thing I know, he's got Olivia funded and they already broken ground on what looks to be a really really cool place: Club "Ready or Not".

Here's a picture of me and miss "all business" Olivia... she looks pissed, but she's not. She just forgot to smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home