confessions of a podshow princess

my little diary of my second life adventures

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Nothing New to Report

It's been a really quiet couple of days around here. The Podshow Island is filling up quickly and I still can't get someone to talk to me about it, so I guess I'll just stay where I am.

It's just as well I suppose. One of the regulars, Michael, went out and bought a house very similar to mine. Its not the same house, but its from the same builder and it looks enough like mine to keep me from putting mine on the same island. Bummer. I can't afford a new house.

Last night I ran into a guy that wanted to hire me for a new club that he is opening. At least that what he said. But he could never tell me anything about the club, or the employment, etc. Just another scam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home